Sunday, November 27, 2011

I've been developing for over 10 years now and most of that time is spent on the .net framework. I present at the local Code Camps in Philly and Harrisburg and thought it's about time that I share my interest on a regular basis. That's the plan for this blog. You may also find posts about brewing. If I'm not in front of a computer or with the family, I'm in the kitchen brewing that wonder fermented goodness known as beer.

I enjoy working with OSS projects and lately I've had quite a few ideas floating around in my head. Small, simple ideas like using RavenDB as a data store for Quartz.Net. Or replacing BOO with dynamic objects in Rhino.ETL. I've also wanted to experiment with WPF and Caliburn. Those are just some of the ideas I have.

Being a web developer I want to hone my javascript and CSS skills as well, so I plan on spending time diving into these areas as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment